| | |
Homepage | login or create an account's picture

Member since

2 April 2008

Bio has not writen a bio yet.


  • Conflicts Of Interest

  • Continuous Disclosure

  • Contributory Mortgage

  • Financial Institution

  • Fixed Interest

  • Insider Trading

  • Investment Adviser

    The legal term for a person who gives investment advice to a member of the public. Stockbrokers, financial planners, financial advisers, asset managers etc are investment advisers, as are some accountants and lawyers.

  • Investment Plan

  • Managed Fund

  • Management Fee

    A fee you pay as an investor to have your money managed by a fund manager. Other fees can also apply e.g. an exit fee if you want to cash in your investment. Ask the person who is making the investment for you exactly what fees you will pay, and how and when they have to be paid.

  • Click the 'Edit' tab above to change your settings and subscribe to Guide2 Email Updates.