Do you know a lot about movies, music, politics, sport, personal finance, business, or health?
Would you like to share that knowledge with tens of thousands of readers while earning money for your writing?
Then join the Digital Advance blogging community!
Digital Advance publishes three popular New Zealand websites: Voxy, Guide2 and Recommended. We are on the look out for people with something to say to create topic specific blogs (ie: frugal living) for our community of readers.
What are the benefits of blogging for Digital Advance?
- Joining Digital Advance gives you instant access to a thriving community of readers and commenters.
- Voxy, Guide2 and Recommended have quickly established themselves as leading New Zealand destinations for independent 'how to' guides and topical news - reaching 75,000 people each month.
- You'll get more traffic from search engines because Google and Yahoo! favor websites with lots of frequently updated content and incoming links.
Make more money
- As a group we are able to attract bigger advertisers and charge higher advertising rates. Many major advertisers refuse to deal with blogs unless they reach a certain traffic threashold.
- We will help you find the most lucrative monetising opportunities and help you get the most financial value out of your writing.
What do I get paid?
- The more traffic you bring in, the more you earn!
- Bloggers earn a commission equal to 75% of the revenue derived from their page views. For bloggers who generate 20,000 or more page views per month, the guaranteed minimum revenue you will earn is $200 per month.
What kind of bloggers are you looking for?
Voxy, Guide2 and Recommended bloggers are dedicated to living smart, savvy and fun lives. We value writers who are creative, resourceful and internet-savvy.
Previous experience blogging for online audiences is a plus -- but not essential.
How do I get started?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
Three sample posts of at least 400 words. These posts should show off your ability to write in different styles (for example, show that you're able to write concise guides as well as interesting commentary). The three sample posts MUST be on topic. If you are linking to existing work, those must be on topic too.
- Five concrete and specific ideas for future posts. Include details and/or an outline of the meat of the posts. For example, if you plan on writing about effective budgeting techniques, please list briefly what some of those techniques would be.
We're looking for smart, helpful and insightful writing. We love stories that are authoritative, extremely useful or highly entertaining.