Recommended.co.nz | Guide2.co.nz | Voxy.co.nz | Gimme.co.nz
Homepage | login or create an account

Keith Smith

NZFSU cuts more ties with PGG Wrightson

NZFSU cuts more ties with PGG Wrightson
Wellington, Oct 14 NZPA - New Zealand Farming Systems Uruguay Ltd (NZFSU), the dairy farm developer now majority owned by Singapore's Olam International Ltd, is cutting more ties with former shareholder PGG Wrightson Ltd.

Warehouse profit down 2.4 percent

Warehouse profit down 2.4 percent
Wellington, Sept 10 NZPA - The Warehouse Group announced a $83.2 million adjusted net profit after tax, down 2.4 percent from last year.

THL back in the black, but looking to improve further

THL back in the black, but looking to improve further
Wellington, Aug 26 NZPA - Tourism Holdings Ltd (THL) has turned itself around from loss to profit and improved its balance sheet, but given itself a "must-do-better report" today.

PGG Wrightson Reports $4.1m Half Year Profit

PGG Wrightson Reports $4.1m Half Year Profit
Wellington, Feb 25 NZPA - Rural services company PGG Wrightson reported half year profit of $4.1 million, compared to a year earlier loss of $32.8m, but revenue was hit by lower farm gate returns for the company's customers.

PGG Wrightson Ready To Repay Bank Debt After Rights Issue

PGG Wrightson Ready To Repay Bank Debt After Rights Issue
Wellington, Dec 23 NZPA - Rural services company PGG Wrightson Ltd said today it had allotted all shares in its rights offer, raising about $180.7 million.

Shortfall On PGG Wrightson Rights Issue Is 4.9 Percent

Shortfall On PGG Wrightson Rights Issue Is 4.9 Percent
Wellington, Dec 18 NZPA - PGG Wrightson said 95.1 percent of shareholders took up their rights in the company's rights offer, leaving a shortfall of 4.9 percent for underwriters to pick up.

Tourism Holdings Holds Out Hope For Dividend Resumption In 2010

Tourism Holdings Holds Out Hope For Dividend Resumption In 2010
Wellington, Nov 10 NZPA - Tourism Holdings Ltd said it may start paying a dividend again in the latter part of the calendar year 2010 if early signs of improvement in some of its businesses continue.

Agria Aiming For Cornerstone Shareholding, Not Controlling Stake

Agria Aiming For Cornerstone Shareholding, Not Controlling Stake
Wellington, Oct 16 NZPA - Beijing-based Agria Corporation is aiming to be a cornerstone shareholder in PGG Wrightson, but executives are discounting any possibility of Agria becoming controlling shareholder.

Chinese Company Takes Stake In PGG Wrightson

Chinese Company Takes Stake In PGG Wrightson
Wellington, Oct 16 NZPA - Beijing-based Agria Corporation aims to be a cornerstone shareholder in PGG Wrightson, after initially taking a 13 percent stake in New Zealand's largest rural services business.

NZFSU Expects To Raise Further $US50m To $US60m

NZFSU Expects To Raise Further $US50m To $US60m
Wellington, Oct 15 NZPA - New Zealand Farming Systems Uruguay estimates it needs a further $US50 million ($NZ68.7m) to $US60m to complete development of its 35,000ha of farms. That is on top of the $US30m raised by selling a first tranche of bonds in Uruguay, announced in June.

Credit Card Comparison TablesCompare Credit Cards - Independent interest rate and fees comparisons for New Zealand banks.